Why Walk When You Can Fly? The Movie - watch the trailer

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back in South America

Dear all,

After the whirlwind tour of the US and Canada, I'm sitting in transit in Montevideo airport, on my way to Isha's conference in Buenos Aires this evening.

It's been so crazy I haven't had the chance to upload the images of last week's wonderful events in California, but I promise to get them up soon!

In the meantime, you can enjoy this fantastic interview Isha did last week in Portland for "Pathways" with Paul O'Brien.

Also, if you haven't seen it already, an article by Isha came out in this month's edition of The Bleeping Herald.

Thanks to all who joined us on the tour. We hope you enjoyed the events as much as we did! Leave us a comment and tell us what you got out of meeting Isha.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed all your talks! Your loving presense itself was immensely beautiful. I have no words to express my gratitude.. All I can say is Thank You very very much!

    Your book Why Walk When You Can Fly is a precious gift! I love Isha System. Its amazing! Thanks for sharing your wisdom in this book.

    Lotsss of Love.. :-)
    -Vikas

    ReplyDelete