Why Walk When You Can Fly? The Movie - watch the trailer

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Isha and the Olympics

I just wanted to share Isha's words on the Olympics from a meeting we had on Monday...

"Every time I watch the Olympics and someone wins a medal, I cry. Every time. It doesn't matter what country they come from; I see their excellence, and that is what moves me. Even if they don’t win a medal, the amount of focus required just to get to compete in the Olympics is an inspiration.

You can be that excellence in your consciousness, because you’re doing it for you. That's the greatest thing: it’s not to receive approval; it’s for you, totally for you. I will be the greatness of who I am for me. I will be excellent for me, so I can love myself beyond anything. That's a great inspiration, and nothing brings you more reward than that. No amount of adulation; it’s when you’re giving your best for you. That is better than any gold medal."

...Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Masaru Emoto just finished reading the Japanese version of "Why Walk When You Can Fly?" Which is going to be published in September. Here's what he had to say about it...

"The facets explained in this book vibrate on an enlightened level of being, and provide a practical way to apply the findings of my research: that the nature of our thoughts profoundly affects our experience of life. In "Why Walk When You Can Fly?", you will learn a simple system to go inwards and begin to transform your perception, from one based in fear, to one based in love and unity in the present moment."

-Masaru Emoto
Author of The Hidden Messages in Water

No comments:

Post a Comment